Engineering - Contracts
The Engineering Division at Mine Site Construction Services specialises in the provision of Heavy Earthmoving, Civil Contracting and related Civil Infrastructure Construction Services.
We pride ourselves in providing professional services, competitive rates and implementation of Engineering and Civil Construction Services, in a timely and professional manner.
The Company owns and operates a large fleet of Caterpillar and Komatsu earthmoving equipment and has extensive operational and geographic experience. Previously, we have successfully completed regional and remote contracts for Commonwealth, State and Local Government as well as institutional land developers, major mining companies and hydro-carbon resources companies throughout Western Australia.
MSCS has substantial experience, and specialises in all aspects of Civil Engineering, Construction and Mining disciplines including:-
- Civil Engineering and Mining Contracting Services
- Earthmoving, Mining and Heavy Equipment Rental
- Bulk Materials Transportation Services
- Civil Construction, Infrastructure and Utility Construction
- Mining and Quarry Operations
- Production of Raw Materials and Crushed Quarry Aggregate Products
- Environmental Clean up Services in Toxic, Chemical, Industrial Domestic and Post Mining Rehabilitation
- Logistics and Transportation
- Earthmoving and innovative solutions