Mine Site Construction Services is committed to protecting the health and safety of all persons involved in and affected by our business activities, and places an emphasis on protecting the environment in all of our operations.
MSCS is a DNV Quality Accredited Company, complying AS/NZS ISO and engages its business in accordance with the following third party accreditation.
- DNV - Quality Management AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
- DNV - Safety Management AS/NZS 4801:2001
- DNV - Environmental Management AS/NZS 14001:2004
- MRWA - Fatigue and Maintenance Management
- Department of the Environment and Water Resources - Refrigerant Trading Authorisation.
Health, safety and environmental excellence are the primary management objectives and the responsibility of every MSCS employee.
The Company is dedicated to continual efforts to make its operations compatible with protecting people, property and the environment.
The Company is committed, on a global basis, to achieving health, safety, and environmental excellence in all of our business practices and operations.
MSCS's tiered Management has demonstrated a strong and ongoing commitment to Safety and Environmental performance, as evidenced by our ongoing, stringent evaluation and systems improvement audits.